Saturday, July 18, 2009
Sunrise
Noah has remained stable the entire night. I was able to speak with the 3rd shift physician on a few occasions and she is very pleased with Noah's recovery. I must say he had the first 24hrs we prayed he would have. From here I look forward to stopping some heart stimulating medicines, removing some chest drains, stopping some lab draws, and increasing fluid/food consumption. Lets pray tonight's successes have cleared a path to effortlessly reach these goals. Nurse change over is in 50min, and I will have to leave. Thus being said, goodnight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am so glad things went soooo well the first night! I pray that this path continues! We love you all!
Sounds like things are going so well for little Noah & we pray they continue. He is a strong little boy. We are keeping up our prayers for y'all & Noah. Take Care!!
Love, John, Tasha, Elias & Ethan
We are keeping Noah and everyone in our thoughts and prayers. Glad it is going good. Much love, Alan, Shannon, Johnny and Thomas
Post a Comment