Tuesday, July 21, 2009
3rd shift night 4
Great night, his best quality sleep yet. Few awakenings and was comfortable. I look forward to his night wakeful period since in the past he really wanted to talk then and read books. However, i am happier with his rest and getting back on a standard cycle. At 345am he did wake up and whisper to me. he asked me to pick him him up. I slid my hands under him and leaned in as this is the best we can do right now. He puckered up and gave me a big kiss on the lips, smiled, and dozed off again. Pray for non-surgical answers in the cath lab today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Dear Lord, Right now we lift up John, Silvia, Noah and the whole crew of Drs & nurses involved in Noah's care. Specifically, we pray for good results today. Lord, this is all in your hands and we trust you and know that you love us so much. Give John & Silvia peace today as they continue to help Noah through this. We are your children & know that you never put on us more than we can handle. In all of this, we pary for Noah's speedy recovery & a strong heart and for you to be glorified thorugh it all.
In Jesus' Name, Amen.
I just felt led to say/type that prayer for you guys. I hope it gives you some encouragement today. We miss you all!
-Julie
We continue to pray for Noah & y'all & hope that good things come out of today. God is good & he will take care of Noah, the Drs and the nurses. We love y'all! Take Care!
~Tasha, John, Elias & Ethan
Our family continues to pray for Noah's speeding recovery and for strength for his family. Please tell Noah that Mia & Ava said that they love him! Blessings - Jeana & Kai Nitsche
Hang in there! This surgery can be a long road as we are warned of, but take comfort in knowing that God doesn't give us anything that we can't handle (did you ever think that you could handle having a heart baby?!?) I pray today for comfort and peace for you and John, for guidance and understanding for the staff caring for him, and that God would wrap his arms around Noah and heal him like only He can do! We know how hard this surgery can be without any complications, so we will be praying hard today for strength and comfort for all 3 of you, and most importantly that they would find a VERY FIXABLE problem during the heart cath today.
LOVE MUCH, LAUGH OFTEN,and PRAY HARD!
Darrin, Kristin, and Jackson Boyd
"Even in the valley, GOD IS GOOD!!"
Hey Guys, It's Julie again :) Do you have an address for where you are, either at the hospital or at the beach house? I know you are getting several blog comments & words of encouragement, but thought you might enjoy some mail too :)
-Julie
Love y'all. I'm praying for a speedy recovery for Noah,and the strenghth your family needs to get through this. Love you all. Christa
We love you guys, our thoughts are with you all. Mark, Sheena, Amy & Darcy xxxxxxxxxxxx
I have been praying for all of you. I pray that Noah has good results from the cath lab, I pray that you can relax and I pray that you feel God's healing hand. This is such a difficult time and I want you to know that you are being thought of often.
Kelly Weekes
hey guys, we are thinking of you all through this difficult time. i hope you have had some good news. we love you, the lowe's
Hi to all,
Sorry I haven't been on before now. However I have been getting reports from Ms. Gina and most importantly I've been praying for you all. Hope my little man Noah is doing better. Love the picture of him all kicked back in the bed -too cute! We miss you at school (especially me). I sure could use that sweet smile of yours about now. Take care. Love and prayers to you all. :) Ms.Kathy
Post a Comment