I just releaved John and I have officially clocked in for the night shift. Little worried how the night will go. I do love to sleep, but being by his bedside in PCICU you are not allowed. I have my laptop, blackberry and TV here to keep me busy. For all you night owls, text me.
Right now, Noah is resting, but a little uncomfortable. He will be getting some morphin to help with pain. I hope he gets some rest. He was up with John this evening for a good stretch of time. When I got here around 830pm, he was in a lot of pain. He wants me to hold him, but I can't. It hurts just to watch him hurting. I can't wait until these days are behind us.
Saturday, July 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Ya'll are doing great...think, that was the last surgery you'll have to deal with for him! Praise God! Still lifting ya'll up!!!
Hey guys! Caught up on Noah's progress during some down time here at home. Yall are doing great...especially Noah. So glad that you are surrounded by family and great docs. Will continue to pray for a quick and complete recovery. "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Good Night and see you soon!!
Glad everything is going so well. It's so good that you have such a great family to be there with you. That always helps. We continue to pray for y'all & Noah. Take Care!!
~Tasha, John, Elias & Ethan
Post a Comment