Monday, July 13, 2009

Isabel's 5th Birthday

We had Isabel's 5th birthday today at Celebrations. Although her birthday is not until July 29th, we needed to do it early since we will be away with Noah at MUSC. She had a wonderful time and we had a great turnout. Celebrations is a party house that is full of fun everywhere in the house. You can rent the house for 3 hours with just you and friends and family. This is the website incase someone is interested for a future party www.celebrationparties.com. I highly recommend it. I also want to "advertise" my cake lady...Amy Carver at sweetblisscake@charter.net She made a wonderful cake for Isabel (and Drew's 1st birthday). She can do anything you request and it looks great and tastes great too. This first picture is of a cake I found on the internet and this second picture is her version. Everyone raved about how good it was and how beautiful it was.


Thanks to everyone that came out and celebrated with us. Isabel had a wonderful time and it was a perfect party.

























No comments: