

So, Isabel started kindergarten on August 19th and she really liked it....at first. The second week of school was really tough. She woke up saying she didn't want to go. She cried when I dropped her off. We said our goodbyes at the door and I watched her walk down the hall to her class with her head down, crying. My heart broke wishing I didn't have to send her at all. When I picked her up from school, she was always happy. The teacher assured me she is having a good day at school and participating in class. She gets sad at times, but she keeps on going.Noah is doing good too. We went for his cardiology appointment Friday and the doctor gave him a gleaming report. His xray of his lungs came back crystal clear. The doctor said that we can get back on a normal diet.....Yay!! No more fat free!! He also gave him the go ahead to go back to school (which starts Tuesday) and no restriction on playing. He also decreased his lasix to one time a day...this is the medicine he hates the most and also makes him pee alot. Our next visit with him will be in October.
Today we are celebrating John's 33rd birthday. We are going to have a yummy lunch at his mom's house and afterwards cake. Noah came off his "diet" just in time!!

2 comments:
How wonderful that everything is going so well! Prayers answered~
Billy said he saw you and Noah at Patewood. I hated it that I missed seeing you! Did you recognize AnnaKate's outfit...one you monogrammed!! :)
Enjoy your day!
Kelly
We're so glad everything is going well for y'all. I know that you are so happy that Noah can go back to a regular diet. That's great!! Elias & Ethan start K5 next week so we will see how things go. Tell John we all wish him a "Happy Birthday" Y'all have a good day & we hope to come down soon.
Love,
The Brooks Family
Post a Comment