I will not poo-poo in a box with a fox, I do not like to poo-poo, Noah I am!! Another day of his strong will not to pooh or toot. He has retained all day, so much that this evening he is in a lot of tummy pain. He did not want lunch or to play in the atrium so he could concentrate on holding it in. This is very frustrating. Everyday we have to coach him about this and he does not let in until he can hold no more. Then instant relief and he feels great.
As for his drainage it is still coming out. The Drs. believe we can continue to monitor with no medicine changes. Today Noah has a repeat heart ECHO to evaluate his progress. This was standard and not ordered out of concern. They also separated his chest tubes so each one can drain into their own container. This will allow them to see if one side is draining more than the other. I have my money on the left side, they have theirs on the right (their experience is the right side drains more). I gave them my anatomy review of the thoracic duct I completed during my late nights. They were not impressed, but we shall see. My money remains on the left. I mean c'mon, never challenge an arab on where to drill for oil. Last I checked, we have the market share for crude oil, olive oil, scented oil, oily skin, etc. Even Shakespeare knew this, "all of the scented oils of Persia could not sweeten this one little hand." Shall I continue?
We remain positive that all is heading in the right direction. That Noah I am will eventually poop and toot those green eggs and ham!
Monday, August 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
John....have you been raiding the drugs cabinet again..?!!!
Or has sleep deprivation finally caught up..?! Your ramblings are genius..!!!
Love to All
Mark, Sheena, Amy & Darcy
It was so good to hear from you yesterday Silvia! Thanks so much for calling. As for the "Green Eggs & Ham..." .. I love it! Your creativity is so impressive! Keep hangin' in there! Each day is one day closer to your return home!
Love, The Nixes
Post a Comment