Another good day for Noah. He had his right side chest tube, feeding tube, surgical dressing, and pacing wires all removed! Sounds fantastic I know. However, I was in treatment room during all of this. It was not fun at all for him. Classic Dentist scene....no one can see but, all can hear the screams from behind the door.
He was happy afterwards that all was removed. We sat him up and his first words were, "I am three" as he held up 3 fingers on his left hand. Ahhhhhh morphine.....where was I a few seconds ago? Dunno, who cares....I'm buzzin. We are down to one chest tube now. Can't wait for it to dry up. Noah was asking to go home after they removed everything. He also said later that he missed Isabel. He even asked us how he got here. We are all exhausted. Only a few more laps around the track and we got this puppy!
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Great news, Yall!!! I love the pictures, too. We'll be praying that you'll be back home soon.
Love,
Pam, Robin & Zach
ALLELUIA, Alleluia, alleluia.
Wonderful News!!! I know that y'all are so happy & I'm sure Noah is happy as well. We'll keep praying & hope that you will get to go home next week. Take Care!
Love,
The Brooks Family
Great news! The race is coming to a close & Noah is way ahead in the lead...he's winning & the grand prize is that trip home! Can't wait for you guys to be back. We know you are exhausted, but you have been doing great. We'll keep praying that yiou will get home soon.
Love, The Nixes
Awsome news!Noah is strong to the finish, just like his mom and dad!
Post a Comment