Friday, March 6, 2009

Snow Day

Well, we finally had some snow last weekend. I was beginning to wonder if we would see any snow at all this winter. We had about 4 inches of snow which is enough to satisfy the kids. It snowed the 1st day of March which was on a Sunday. We had a nice, cozy day at home. John made homemade soup and homemade pizza for dinner. It fit the weather perfectly. After dinner, we took the kids outside and played in the snow. The next morning everything looked so beautiful outside. We took some shots of the lake from our deck.



Now that the snow is over, I am ready for Spring to begin. This weekend it is suppose to be in the 70s and I can't wait to be outside!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Very beautiful picture of the lake. Glad you guys had fun in the snow!

Anonymous said...

very good titi and tiu