Sunday, March 1, 2009

A Date is Set

So a date is set for Noah's surgery, July 15th. In a way, I am glad to have a date set. For so long I knew this day was coming. Now it is confirmed and I can start mentally preparing. I obviously would prefer the days to go by slow, but I am ready to put this behind us. It will be a tough time, but I have total faith. God has been watching over our little boy from day one and I know He will get us through it. Also, the MUSC staff is EXCELLENT and we have complete confidence in his surgeon, Dr. Bradley. I have a link on my blog to MUSC Pediatric Cardiology. You can read Dr. Bradley's accomplishments under "Our Doctors" link as well as navigate through some general information regarding MUSC children's heart program. Everyone that plays a part in his hospital stay keeps you at complete ease. It is a wonderful place and we are thankful that it is so close to home.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Hey Guys,

We will of course be praying for you guys & for God's healing hand to take over & let Noah have a speedy recovery. We love you guys!
-Julie

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Pam told me that Noah had a date set for his third surgery and just wanted to wish him a quick and uneventful recovery. From your pictures, he appears to be an adorable, healthy little guy. He will be in our thoughts and prayers this summer as will your entire family.
Margaret Bishop
Mom to David (Single Ventricle), Olivia, and Thomas