Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Happy 4th and Thirty-something birthday

My how time flies! Noah is 4....WOW! And I am thirty-three??? It's hard to keep up. After thirty, I kind of forget my age. We both had great birthdays, although I spent my actual day with a stomach bug. I did have a fabulous birthday dinner after I got better. John did a low country boil and invited a few family members over for a small celebration. The next day, we had Noah's party at George the Train which is a small train at a nearby park. He invited some kids from his class and a few other friends and family. They got to ride the train around the park. Unfortunetly, the weather didn't hold up too well, but atleast the kids got to ride the train a few times before the rain started coming down. The kids had fun and Noah loved his train birthday party.







We found Car Mountain! This is a special toy that Noah really liked playing with at MUSC. It is hard to find, but we found a completed piece and gave it to him for his birthday.


This was my only birthday wish...to hang my outdoor light. I bought the light back in November because I liked the moustache-bracket look. Due to Daniel and John's conflicting schedules, this project was put on hold for awhile. My only birthday wish was to hang it up and I love it. Thanks guys!!

No comments: