Anyway, on a brighter side, here are a few pics of what we have been up to.
The kids had their teeth cleaned by Titi Jessie. This was Noah's first time which he did ok. Isabel, on the other hand, is a pro. She even wanted to get an Xray of her mouth. She did so good standing still while the machine went around her head. I am not particularly proud of exposing her to radiation, but she has been talking about her bones and skeleton, so I thought this would be a good "show and tell".


We took Isabel ice skating for the first time. John got nominated to skate with her...thank goodness. It's bad enough keeping your own weight up on the skates; trying to balance yourself and your child is tough. They did good and she enjoyed it until she saw a lady with blood running down her face trying to get off the ice. After that, she was done with ice skating. While Isabel and John skated, Noah and I played on the inflatables. He had a good time too.


Isabel started a swim class at the YMCA. I want to get her ready for the summer. I really want her to join our pool's swim team, but I don't know if she will be quite ready by then. Hopefully, she will take to her lessons quickly. I know she can swim, but I think fear is holding her back.

2 comments:
Looks like ya'll have been busy! Good pics!
Hey Guys,
Wow, y'all have been busy w/ some fun activities!
Post a Comment